These are the letters written from all around the world to againstbabangida.com. Some are complimentary, others are not. We appreciate every feedback. We are open to every view. We publish these letters raw, without any editing.

Kunle Aderinto
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I am a nigerian based in canada. I want to use this opportunity to air my views on whether against or in support of Babangida.
I have no personal clash against Babangida but against his leadership. Obasanjo has done so much in protecting our economy by paying off our external debts. We can not allow squanders and careless people to come again and drain the little reserves that took obasanjo 8 years to build. Babangida has done so much and should be more nearer to God in prayer now as an old man. You can no longer offer us anything than you have offered in the past. Rest in peace at Minna

Adamu Isah
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
well let me thank to GOD almighty for his merccy upon us, in the real sense Babangida is a man who has a figure toward great achievement of the nation. if I can suggest that, Babangida will be better for this country despite the fact he have stolen our money and killed our brothers, he far is better than Obasanjo and Turaki regime. closely what has happened in this country nobody appreciated the decade of democracy, and Babangida has been to office as a president under democrate rule, let's think and advocate dreams because we are lost in the game democrate. He deserve this chance. Who can tell exaclty what happen for past fifteen year to date. Infact who make this country more than Babangida deed, think about those Mafias who stolen our properties and took it to oversea, and those who miltreat our culture and imposed the weak of to happiness.
tell the whole world that BABANGIDA is a good man and is a gifted who GOD choose him to be right way

Wale Iwajowa
Thank you so much and God bless the initiative of the site, I feel very bitter about this idea of IBB coming back as much as about (95%)Nigerians that have been deprived of their right to choose and decide who they want as their leader at the June 12 1993 presidential poll. These people have stolen so much, they have almost everything money can buy. Let us campaign against all of them, all the rogues, thiefs). And God helping us, they wont return. I know God is a Nigerian, He would see us through.
Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria

Tayo martins-Daniel
Executive Secretary
IBB HERITAGE CLUB - ABUJA
Dear Friends,  Let me be the first to inform you of General Ibrahim Babangida declaration to contest for 2007 presidential election.  The third term had been defeated and we IBB Boys are on a smooth sail journey with our Great Leader to Aso Rock.  This is lord doing and we are happy for it.
General Babangida is  a leader Nigeria need desperately now and by the grace of God thousands of your types can never stop our dream which is already a reality. Join me in celebrating this God breakthrough... IBB is an asset to humanity.

Ezeh Philips, Warri, Nigeria 
Nigerian they say are the most happiest set of people on earth. This comes from the backdrop that irrespective of the enormous suffering that abound in the land, they takes solace in "a better tomorrow with God"
Nigerian have short memories that is why the person of IBB can open his mouth wide enough to declare interest in Aso Rock. In an ideal society, the person of IBB would have gone into self exile for life because of his atrocius acts while in office.
It should be to his "credit" that Nigeria the sleeping giant of Africa is the NO. 2 most corrupt country in the world. In fact IBB is the father of Nigerian 419, political mal-administration, financial inproprieties, political intolorance and demodratic manouvering that has bedeviled the polity. He should not have been left to walk freely in the streets of Nigeria.
Again, the 1999 constitution stipulate a maximum of 8 years which IBB had 'maradonically' stayed at the helm of the affairs of this country. Why going back for THIRD TERM when he said it is devilish?
If IBB has so much "goodies" to offer now, why not start as the leader of his own town development union. If IBB is the messiah we are expecting his second coming; why not deliver his local government from the claws of underdevelopment. If he rather decides to showcase his renewed adminitrative prowess as Niger state governor come 2007 I may not quarrel with.
Let someone close to Minna tell him that we have resolved to collectively deliver to him that which he forgot at Aso Rock when he hurriedly stepped aside in 1993. Nigeria, Nigerians and Africa will be happier with him if he allows sleepy dog to lie.

Tayo Martins-Daniel
Executive Secretary
IBB HERITAGE CLUB - ABUJA
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
To All Faceless Political Hirelings,
I just write to let you know that you guys are not only idiots but men and women of little intellect, who are just after Public Donations.
I am sincerely warning you all via this text  to have a change of mind before it is too late.  Anyway, l am personally extending a nice hand of friendship and free membership of IBB Heritage Club to you all.   IBB Heritage Club shall rehabilitate and train  your members on sound morals on how to respect leaders.
I know that you guys are lay-about looking for cheap popularity and money.   IBB Heritage Club shall keep you guys busy productively.
His Excellecy, General Ibrahim Babangida shall definitely be Nigeria President from mid-night of May 28, 2007.
As you know, most of  your members are crossing over to IBB Heritage Club.  Please note that, it is very unacceptable for some lay-about like you guys to refer to some of our leaders as morons and evil.  PLEASE BE WARN.
Finally, Nigeria -President -in -waiting, General Babangida sent his greetings to you all. I hope you guys will take my advise seriously.
Editor's Note: We tried to reply to this riffraff, but the email address was disfunctional.

Taiwo Adebayor
Your a bunch of cowards. instead of fighting IBB on his own land and yours: Nigeria, you are hiding in the US living day in day with your frustrations. you probably didnt get anything out of him in the past. your just a bunch of frustrated wannabe Nigerians pretending to love your so called 'land'. You are not true Nigerians. I doubt if your even Nigerians at all. Its only you who are the true enemies of Nigeria. I dont ever want to see filth like you commenting on our great nation or its leaders.
Thank goodness itsnot people like you who are in power.

twitterfacebook twitter google