These are the letters written from all around the world to againstbabangida.com. Some are complimentary, others are not. We appreciate every feedback. We are open to every view.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. wrote:

Hello guys, I truly like this site,as it speaks the truth about this man babangida who has stolen nigerians blind and is still doing so with an agenda to come back to power.Maryam his wife parades herself travelling around the world with a cover called better life,she was here in the states last year baltimore to be precise and in spain this year.I believe nigerians in the diaspora should start tracking these crooks when the come abroad to spend our country's funds and also disgrace them ..after giving the country a very bad imagery and forced millions of nigerian to leave our country in search of greener pastures in more sane societies.They still travel around freely this shouldnt be so!

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. wrote:

Thank you very much for this web, it is the best that can happen to Nigeria, may God protect our cherished country from the coming back of IBB, some of us are enslaved into exile courtsey of the consequence of June 12 and confrontation with Abacha, it is sickening the mere mention of the name IBB not to talk of seeing him coming back, yes people with sudden wealth under his administration, the likes of Maruwa, Abubakar Atiku, Alex Akinyele, Bode George and other military rogues, with a web like this may be we can do something together in the future to rescue Nigeria from IBB stigma

Ade Edun wrote

I am very happy when I stumbled on this page. I fear for Nigeria if IBB comes back to fore.I would spread and help propagate your views to the U.K audience.Is it possible to get newspaper headlines between 1992 and 1993 and the period June 10 1993 to the 'stepping out' period.A lot of people have forgotten what the nation lost in human,hours and financially and how close the country was to breaking up.We need to relieve those headlines to the people the days lost and people dead would never forgive us if this evil man comes back.

Instead of fighting babangida alone,why don't we consider a total fight against ALL nigerias ruling elite who have been looting the nation over these years.

We stand with babangida we say no to chritianisation (sic)of Nigeria. We know that ur website sponsored by western christians...more jihad more stogle (sic).

twitterfacebook twitter google