These are the letters written from all around the world to againstbabangida.com. Some are complimentary, others are not. We appreciate every feedback. We are open to every view.

>> Mohammed Ibrahim <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
I am strongly in support of you. Babangida as nothing to offer Nigerians again after 8 years of looting and mismanagement. I am a Niger lite and resident in Minna the Niger State capital. from today I've join you and will certainly organised a local movement against the Dictator here in Minna.

>>Tunde Abayomi <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
The decision of IBB to run for the Presidency is an illegality. It is quite unfortunate that Nigeria still runs a system that allows the likes of IBB to beat their chest and say they want to rule this country again. If the legal system of the country is perfectly in order, the likes of IBB should be behind bars by now. But GOD is in infinity mercy knows best and we trust that GOD will judge IBB one day. The sins of IBB is too much that he will go unpunished. Never!. May be this is the GOD's time to punish the devil.

In fact as I am writing this text; I am greatly annoyed about IBB decision to run. It is really sending pain down my spine. But I found solace in your organisation who rose to say no to IBB.

For your information I will do everythin humanly possible to say no to IBB in his deadly attempt. I and some other people in the Southwest are meeting to ensure that we prevent IBB from campagning in the Southwest. You will soon hear us with a warning in the Media telling IBB and his "money bought" campagners to stay clear of the Southwest to avoid bloodshed. Any effort in getting the other youths in the other zone of the country to do so will be appreciated. We in the Southwest will not allow IBB in this region.

Please let me know your strategy on this movement. I will get in touch with my former colleages that we were in the CD in 1993 and 1994 with a view to expedite action on the warning to be advertised. I will tell them about you. Alluta Continua; Victory Ascertua.

>> Olumide Ashaju <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
I would like to commend you for this forum and ongoing campaign you have initiated to fight this evil, unrepentant and deluded egomanic imbecile.

I support your mass campaign against the return of this evil man and his supporters. Your list of public enemies should include a Dr.(Mrs.) Bisi Abiola, who is the author and co-ordinator of one of the scripted campaigns to set Nigeria ablaze by bringing back a reign of evil. Her cohort is a certain Ms Olagbende, they both recently organised a lecture in Hyde Park (London)to promote the return of evil(they were lucky i wasn't present at this lecture!).

Please keep up the good work you have started, to ensure we rein in any plot of evil against the Nigerian people. His wealth is neither superior nor greater than the knowledge and will of the Nigerian people to stop this "devilish tea party".

And i bet you can guess who Mrs Abiola is!

>> Ifuafe Edokhagba <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
Many die as a result of his miss rule as a military dictator.Lets count:Elimination of Dele Giwa, c145 plane disaster ,involving young Majors in the Nigeria Army,Killing of innocent Nigerians in thousand for protesting the anulment of June 12 election.The worst crime commited by this so called IBB is the insult on the entire Nigeria electorate via his evil anulment.His inability to own up to his responsibility as the commander in chief, portray him as a failure.He value his personal gain more than that of the entire notion.In short he should thank his God that he is still walking a free man instead of wasting in prison,maybe like the proverbial dog that the gods have destined for distruction it will never hid the whistle of his owner.Those that the gods want to destroy they first make mad.

>> Ikechukwu Odionyenfe This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 
Details: I think you people abraod think that the fight can only be fought from outside right? Well the best you can do is to stay there and cast aspercion but Nigerians at home knows better who is who between the present government and IBB. Waste not your dollar in this project because the man is already a king and also a king maker

>>Giwa Fatai Omobolaji This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 
I, in particular appreciate you guys effort campaign against IBB.  I prayed may almight God continue his wonder work on you guys to achieve your objective, I know and believe that is not an easy tax but with God all thing are possible. I as a Lagosian with our friend are strongly behind you and we are ready to support you guys.  We continue to mobilize people amongs us and surport you to fight against so called Maradona.  Enough is enough for this mess, we cannot no longer bear the pains anymore.  Nigerians are crying for help being the slaves in their father's land. IBB has committed a lot of atrocity in this country e.g Dele Giwa's murder, Ejigbo Plane crash, annultment of 1993 June 12 Election, Gideon Orka's Courp and many more to say. Oga IBB Ole, thieves, we dont want you anymore. My dear good citizen of this great nation! let us actualize our dream by kick against IBB in becoming our next leader. I could still remembered when i was in secondary schoold we sat together with foreign student in public school, but today there is segregation betweeen rich and poor. Government has dinied many nigerian chances being educated. No money no standard school for your child in nigeria, why? Please, let us team together and besiege this mess at once.

>> Anonymous
This is just great. More publications like the one in the guardian today. Please open an account where pple can walk into the bank and pay money to support you media campanign. for fear of repraisal many will shy away. Please keep up the campiagn. Pehaps the knowlwdge that he is really hated would make him leave us alone.

>> David Uzosike This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Nigerian are proud of your commitment to ensuring that the evil general does not come back. Nigerian has gone through so much and does not need him The only thing Nigerai need now is for EFCC to prove they are worthy by bringing him to Justice. God bless you.

twitterfacebook twitter google