These are the letters written from all around the world to againstbabangida.com. Some are complimentary, others are not. We appreciate every feedback. We are open to every view.

>>thomas benjamin This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Hello, congratulations. I believe that the efforts of all the people on this site has contributed immersely to the withdrawal of the evil general. He although claimed to have withdrawn to honour his friends (Yar' dua and Gusau), am sure he would have given up based on pressures from this site and the fact that he could not run away from the hard truths as revealed by this site.

On behalf of all nigerians who were scarred of the evil general, but could not come out to say so, I say thank you to againstbabangida.com.

Thanks and God bless. You are really good.

>>Joel Salako This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I want to commend your efforts for the nice job you guys are doing for our great nation, Nigeria. In fact, I completely agree that the worst thing that has ever happened to this our great nation is the existence of 'the monster' called IBB.

However, I strogly believe that the same God who took away his partner in crime (Abacha)is still alive. And it is just a matter of time, He will soon judge IBB.

My advice is that you guys should keep up the good work. May God Almighty be with you and continue to strenghten you.
>>Charles Eheli This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
This is the first nigerian related website that really caught my imagination. You guys are doing a fab job, how I wish 50% of the population back home have access to the Web, then your good work would have been apreciated by millions of Nigerians

twitterfacebook twitter google